At a glance
- A secure web and app-based school payment system that accepts a variety of payment types
- Exceptional functionality, reporting and integration with MIS and cashless catering systems
- Seamless integration with market-leading parent engagement platforms
- Paper-free onboarding, comprehensive training and support
+Pay by IRIS is an online payments platform designed to make payments easy for parents, so schools receive a great response.
Intuitive and flexible, +Pay facilitates a huge variety of school payments; from trips and events to lunches, uniform and clubs – you name it, parents can pay for it with +Pay.
Designed with busy parents in mind, +Pay utilises a free mobile app and desktop portal. At work, on the go or from the comfort of home, parents can top up dinner money and make last minute payments in moments.
For schools, such flexible functionality supports truly strategic monetary management. Parents are encouraged to prepay for lunches, clubs and events; automated low-balance reminders and alerts let parents know when it’s time to pay, effectively reducing dinner debt and parent arrears.
Parents can pay by debit and credit card, PayPoint and PayPal, as well as cash and cheque. The system also facilitates Free School Meals and Pupil Premium and enables parents to manage student spending, meal choices and payment history.
+Pay offers a variety of customisation options, including payment windows and instalments to support parents with larger payments.
With payments incoming on time and to the right bank account, +Pay empowers schools to protect budgets, manage expenditure and make smarter business decisions.
With weekly and monthly settlement reports at their fingertips, teams can manage stock levels (think uniform, books, stationery, etc), avoiding unnecessary expense or over-ordering.
In the kitchen, staff are well placed to monitor menus and meal popularity, reducing waste and driving more students to the canteen.
With any new platform, there is often unease around the onboarding process. In the case of +Pay, however, such fears are unfounded. Whereas most systems rely on pupil-post and paper letters (to be circulated to parents and returned to the school), +Pay’s onboarding process is online-based.
The system merges with the school MIS and automatically provides parents with a link to sign up – no admin or chasing required from the school.
This simple approach to parent onboarding has proven a huge success for many schools, showcased by a 90% parent registration rate – a significant margin on competitor platforms.
One particular element unique to +Pay is integration with ParentMail and PS Connect engagement platforms.
Bringing parent payments and communications under a single platform simplifies processes for parents, making it the smart choice for schools looking to improve efficiency and reduce supplier costs.
- Flexible functionality including multiple registers, advance bookings, in-built accounting codes and MIS and cashless catering integration enables efficient and strategic payment management
- Integration with ParentMail and PS Connect engagement platforms reduces supplier costs and supports busy parents
- Desktop portal and free mobile app provides parents with the tools they need to pay quickly and easily; automated low-balance reminders reduce admin and parent arrears
- Paperless onboarding delivers highest uptake for an online payment system
You are looking for a system that offers flexible functionality to drive down parent arrears and provides parents with a user-friendly, convenient system to pay on-the-go in moments.
To learn more, visit Pluspay.co.uk or call 01733 595 959.
Reviewed by Adam Riches